Revision as of 14:18, 19 March 2011 by Jogness
A Stackable Filesystem to Allow Online File Access Control
A mechanism is needed, which allows userspace applications to perform online file access control. DazukoFS aims to be that mechanism.
- 7 Nov 2010 - A new release candidate is available. This includes support for mmap() writing, syscall restarts across events, and some fixes for changes introduced in the previous release candidates.
- 17 Oct 2010 - Part of the patch to fix some error handling was accidentally left out of the last release candidate. It has now been included for 3.1.4-rc2.
- 16 Oct 2010 - The first release candidate for DazukoFS 3.1.4 has been posted. This new version supports Linux 2.6.36 and addresses various fixes posted since the last release. It also introduces polling support for the DazukoFS control device.
- 3 Jul 2010 - DazukoFS 3.1.3 is now the official stable release.
- 30 May 2010 - DazukoFS 3.1.3-rc3 has been posted to support Linux 2.6.34.
- 31 Mar 2010 - Due to changes in the 2.6.33 API and build system, a new release candidate (DazukoFS) and pre-release version (Dazuko) have been posted.
- 26 Jan 2010 - A new Dazuko legacy version (2.3.8) has been posted. This allows Dazuko to be built on recent Linux kernels using Redirfs. A README.redirfs file has been added to the package to describe how to build Dazuko with Redirfs.
- 1 Jan 2010 - The first release candidate for 3.1.3 has been posted. This version addresses problems with mmap() writes as well as registered processes hitting their maximum open file limit.
- 21 Nov 2009 - Version 3.1.2 has been released to address a referencing problem when using the ignore feature (/dev/dazukofs.ign).
- Old News