The Dazuko project source code is hosted by Savannah. Aside from hosting the source code, Savannah also offers some other services for support and bug tracking. Although it is preferred that the mailing lists are used, you may instead choose to post issues using these tools.
Tip: The support and bug items are searchable, which is useful for quickly checking if your issue has already been mentioned before.
Here is set of links to jump directly to the different tools at Savannah:
- Dazuko's Savannah Page
- This is the main page at Savannah for Dazuko. All following links can also be found from this page.
- Tech Support Manager
- This is a tool used for tracking support requests. You may search the past support items and (if necessary) open a new support item.
- Bug Tracker
- This is a tool used for tracking bugs. You may search the past bug items and (if necessary) open a new bug item.
- Patch Manager
- This is a tool used for managing patches. You may use it to submit new patches to fix a problem or add a feature.
- CVS Repository
- This page includes information about how to access the CVS repository for Dazuko. It also allows online viewing of the source code.