A Stackable Filesystem to Allow Online File Access Control
DazukoFS aims to be a mechanism to allow userspace applications to perform online file access control.
- 19 Mar 2011 - DazukoFS 3.1.4 and Dazuko 2.3.9 have been released. See the various changelogs for details. John Ogness has now retired all responsibilities as maintainer of this project. If you are interested in becoming a maintainer of the Dazuko project, please post to the Mailing Lists.
- 7 Nov 2010 - A new release candidate is available. This includes support for mmap() writing, syscall restarts across events, and some fixes for changes introduced in the previous release candidates.
- 17 Oct 2010 - Part of the patch to fix some error handling was accidentally left out of the last release candidate. It has now been included for 3.1.4-rc2.
- 16 Oct 2010 - The first release candidate for DazukoFS 3.1.4 has been posted. This new version supports Linux 2.6.36 and addresses various fixes posted since the last release. It also introduces polling support for the DazukoFS control device.
- 3 Jul 2010 - DazukoFS 3.1.3 is now the official stable release.
- 30 May 2010 - DazukoFS 3.1.3-rc3 has been posted to support Linux 2.6.34.
- 31 Mar 2010 - Due to changes in the 2.6.33 API and build system, a new release candidate (DazukoFS) and pre-release version (Dazuko) have been posted.
- Old News